Saturday, March 22, 2008

Enchanting Night for the Young Women's Activity





This past Wednesday we watched Enchanted and the Young Women and YW leaders came over to my (Holly's YW leader)house for the activity! Total girlie chick flick night with a great movie, yummy snacks and wonderful company! :) It was a lot of fun and I thought the movie was adorable. It might be a slow start for some but hang tight and you will see it pick up. My husband and I saw it at the theatre when it came out and we thought it was so much fun! If you haven't seen it, you should give it try. :) It a fun night chillin' with the girls! :) THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WERE ABLE TO COME! :)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hey Holly, this is Vicki Hoggard from the Pleasant Springs Ward. It's amazing whose blogs I find through other blogs. I found this blog through your comment you left on Justin and Megan's blog (Megan is my VT companion), but I can't read your blog. :( My e-mail is vickihoggard@gmail.com if you wanted to invite me and you can get to my blog by clicking my name. :) Anyway, I LOVE Enchanted! Saw it 3 times at the theater, 1 time at Varsity Theater on BYU campus, and we have it on DVD now. Great movie!